We recognize that our strength comes from the dedication, talents, experiences and perspectives of every employee. And we foster a culture where our people push the limits — and work together globally — to take innovation further than they ever imagined.
Led by some of the industry’s most innovative minds, we have built a culture on a strong foundation of collaboration, support and purposeful execution. Our employees are bold thinkers and big doers. We look at what the future could be, and we gauge our successes against our own capabilities and potential.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The Production Planning Specialist will be based in Batam, Indonesia. Responsible to coordinate and expedite flow of materials, parts and assemblies between sections or departments.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Review production schedules and related information and confers with department managers to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
- Develop production plan and may release manufacturing orders to support plan
- Coordinate the requisition of material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability
- Communicate quality issues including shut down of the process if it’s jeopardizing the integrity of STI’s quality commitment
- Coordinate material delivery with warehouse personnel to support manufacturing schedule
- Examine material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Determine daily product pack schedules to support overall production schedule and product on-time delivery
- Arrange in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Other relevant task as assigned
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Global Procurement & Supply Chain, Apply here
PT. Flextronics Technology Indonesia
Gg. Mangga No.Lot 515, Muka Kuning, Kec. Sei Beduk, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29433
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada7 Mei 2020 @ 10:43 am