Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.In its more than 120 years history, Philips’ portfolio has changed profoundly, but innovation has always remained and will remain the cornerstone of our strategy. Across Consumer Lifestyle, Healthcare and Lighting, Philips has the right portfolio to address key societal issues, such as ageing populations, improving the livability of our cities, promoting healthy lifestyles and a more sustainable world.
Innovation is at the core of the business, to make the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful utilization of this. Philips Research works closely with academic and industrial partners on a global scale to address people’s needs, using this joint innovative power to bring more innovations to the market effectively and faster. This approach has enabled the company to surprise people with breakthrough innovations for over 90 years, covering everything from lamps and radio to medical equipment, electric shavers, television and semiconductors.
This might be your challenge!
We recognize that our strength comes from the dedication, talents, experiences and perspectives of every employee. And we foster a culture where our people push the limits — and work together globally — to take innovation further than they ever imagined.
PT. Philips Industries Batam adalah perusahaan asal Belanda yang berfokus pada produksi peralatan eletronik rumah tangga. Philips Industries Batam pada dasarnya beroperasi dibawah naungan PT. Philips Indonesia yang berkantor pusat di Jakarta. Selain Batam, Philips juga memiliki fasilitas pabrik di Surabaya.
Kami menawarkan peluang kerja dan kesempatan berkarir yang sama untuk semua level jabatan, suasana kerja yang kondusif dan transparan, serta target kerja yang membuat Anda bisa memberikan kemampuan maksimal bagi perkembangan perusahaan. Kami juga memberikan kesempatan bagi setiap karyawan untuk meningkatkan kapasitas pribadinya sehingga mampu menjadi pengelola dan pemilik dari sebuah unit usaha secara mandiri.
- Great opportunity to work and grow with a prestigious & established MNC with more than 120 years of good reputation.
- You will be joining PHILIPS BATAM team. When you join Philips, you enter an inspiring work environment designed to help you grow.
- Manage Stock Demand and Supply balancing for the Business and mke accurate & reliable Goods Movement Plan. Analyse customers’ requirements and trends and translate plan into short and long term supply plans
- Accountable for smooth new product introduction – Phase In, Phase Out and Transfer, to ensure obsolescence is minimum.
- Participate in Project team, work closely with Marketing and Business S&OP to realize new product ramp up & launch on time
- Accountable for an optimal level of finished goods. Diligently manage Slow moving and obsolete inventories.
- Prepare weekly supply plan (Long Term and Short Term) for Batam Factory.
- Maintain Good KPIs, good customer service level and supply availability to market and do weekly PDCA
- Masterdata update timeliness/accuracy
- Manage and develop customer relations, managing inventory movements in a more cost effective planning, production and delivery flexibility.
- Conduct regular S&OP review with key customers and derive improvement actions, resolve complaints
- Experience in SAP APO/ PIL
- Use of Excel & Powerpoint
batam[email protected]philips.com, Batam[email protected]philips.com or Apply here
PT. PHILIPS INDUSTRIES BATAM
Panbil Industrial Estate
B1 Lot 1-6, B2A Lot 12-17
Jl. Ahmad Yani Muka Kuning Batam 29433
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada7 Mei 2020 @ 11:14 am