We recognize that our strength comes from the dedication, talents, experiences and perspectives of every employee. And we foster a culture where our people push the limits — and work together globally — to take innovation further than they ever imagined.
Led by some of the industry’s most innovative minds, we have built a culture on a strong foundation of collaboration, support and purposeful execution. Our employees are bold thinkers and big doers. We look at what the future could be, and we gauge our successes against our own capabilities and potential.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The Business System Analyst will be based in Batam, Indonesia. Responsible to determine required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation in order to meet customer’s requirements and support customer’s application.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
- IT Lead for Rubicon and TML
- Support all dashboards (Work Order, TML, Yield Virtualization etc.)
- Enhance/Maintain and support 8D Management System and Tooling Management System
- Support Customer Audit by enhancement or new development to improve operational efficiency.
- IT Lead for application development
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) knowledge in Baan is preferred
- Minimal 3 years in same field
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience and general knowledge of computerized databases.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates basic functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates skills in functional/ technical area. Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, office software to include word processing, spreadsheets, presentation package and database systems.
Business Systems Analyst WD093884 , Apply here
PT. Flextronics Technology Indonesia
Gg. Mangga No.Lot 515, Muka Kuning, Kec. Sei Beduk, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29433
Originally posted on Mei 7, 2020 @ 10:46 am