PCI Private Limited (1972) is an Electronic Manufacturing Service Company with Design capability. Headquartered in Singapore, PCI Private Limited (“PCI”) is a specialist in electronics manufacturing services. We deliver quality end-to-end manufacturing supply chain solutions that create competitive advantages for leading technology companies worldwide. With over 40 years’ experience, we ensure our global clientele receive the quickest time to market (“TTM”) possible at the right price and performance points, and with the highest standards.
Innovation and scalability are at the core of PCI Private Limited capabilities. PCI Private Limited offer end-to-end solutions through the entire product lifecycle, each tailored to help you bring products to the global market with optimum speed, quality and flexibility. Boost your competitive advantage in your market with our highly customised solutions and Design Expertise: 1. Wireless; Telematics Cat 1 (Machine/Vehicle), IoT (lora, Sigfox, NB-IoT, Cat M, Bluetooth), IP69K BLE Beacons 2. Human Machine Interface up to 23″ touch panel, capacitive sensing keypads,. 3. Embedded control with OS and custom drivers: iMx8 with linux OS Design Teams; Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia (All English Speaking Staff); Mechanical, Electronic, Software – we can design or assist in any product requirement Certifications: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO/TS16949, ISO13485
PCI Private Limited is a global electronics manufacturing services provider. Our objective is to create a competitive edge for our clients by helping them to bring products to the market in the quickest possible time, at the right price and performance and with the best quality. We offer design, component sourcing, supply chain management, manufacturing and logistics services. We also have technology solutions which clients can reference and leverage on. Our product experience spans from consumer, industrial, commercial, medical to automotive.
PCI Private Limited Product Experience: Human Machine Interface (up to 600k/month) – used in industrial, commercial, and consumer applications, Telematic and Fleet Management Hardware (design and manufacture), Bar Code Scanners; Motor Controllers (high voltage), Compressor Controllers, Gaming/Lottery Machines (box build), Industrial Vision Cameras (box build), BLE Beacons, IoT, Automotive – extensive experience in vehicle wireless designs incorporating multiple technologies for IoT, toll collection, smart parking availability, enhanced GPS for city driving Equipment; Latest Model Fuji SMT Line, Yamaha SMT, 3d Solder paste inspection, inline AOI, COB Capabilities; Low Pressure Injection Molding, Conformal Coat, Epoxy Potting (high volume), Chip on Board, Box Builds. Compliance to all Reach and RoHS standards Manufacturing locations; Batam Indonesia (200K sq ft), and Kunshan, China (100K sq ft) HQ: Singapore – listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
You are our most valuable asset – the engine to bring us to greater heights and even unchartered waters. Working at PCI means a career where you develop new attitudes, skills and approaches to problem solving and decision making. Every day is filled with possibilities.
As part of a global company, you will be working with multitalented teams, encompassing industry experts with innovative and entrepreneurial minds. By encouraging exchange of values, we have built a collaborative company culture, one that inculcates a sense of professionalism, commitment and tenacity in our employees.
There are no boundaries to the opportunities we offer. No matter where you come from or which stage of your career you are at, we welcome you to be a part of our family and embark on a fulfilling career. Our company is on the verge of massive growth, taking our team to a level we have not been before. Join us on this exciting journey.
– We have a lean management team. Make your voice heard and get your ideas implemented.
– We foster open communication for streamlined decision making and top-notch company culture.
– We reward on performance. Do well and you will grow.
– We value and encourage teamwork across PCI.
This is an exciting place to be and we hope to work with you on our next phase of growth.
PT PCI Elektronik Internasional is looking for an experienced Purchasing manager to lead and supervise a team of purchasers in our Batam plant.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and manage a team of purchaser
- Ensuring materials full kit for production requirement
- Ensuring material coverage for mass production
- Review, maintain and initiate processes as and when necessary
- Maintain data for material shortage list report
- Work with Commodity Engineering, Program and Engineering to ensure system setup such as BOM, material master and purchase info record in SAP
- Active engagement with suppliers on materials supply, accounts payable and various issues which may arise
- Active management of inventory and risk associated with purchasing activities as well as other tasks assigned
- At least a Diploma/ Degree of any field, preferaby major in Business Management/ Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 8 years in planning/purchasing work experience;
- At least 3 years of purchasing and planning experience in an EMS industry
- Material Management and supply chain knowledge is necessary
- Working knowledge of SAP and MS office skills such as Excel is an added advantage
Interested candidates are welcome to apply, and to submit a comprehensive resume with your notice period, reason for leaving, last drawn and expected salary to speed up the application process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Send your CV to [email protected]
PT. International Electronics PCI
Komplek Panbil Industri, Jl. Jend. A. Yani, Kabil, Kecamatan Nongsa, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29425
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada29 Agustus 2020 @ 8:07 am