- Vessel ownership
- Vessel management services
- Marine marketing services
We have invested in industry experts to operate and manage our fleet of OSVs which include anchor handling tugs with supply capabilities, platform supply vessels, offshore floating storage and supply vessel, submersible launch barges, maintenance and accommodation vessel, utility support vessels, flat top cargo barges, accommodation work barge, towing tugs, utility vessel, liftboats and crew boat.
Besides transporting equipment and pipes, materials and supplies to support upstream activities, our vessels are also employed for anchor handling of construction barges, positioning of drilling rigs and to provide assistance in maintaining and safeguarding offshore facilities.
The Group also owns a shipyard in Indonesia (Batam) which serves as a marine base for vessel docking, repair and maintenance works. Our shipyard operations possess strong in-house fabrication and engineering capabilities.
Leveraging on its established market position in the Middle East, the Group’s strategy will be to continue strengthening existing customer relationships and seeking opportunities to increase its penetration in the major and emerging offshore oil and gas markets. We will focus on delivering operational and service excellence, and broadening our range of marine assets and solutions to address customers’ needs.
Vallianz is listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange.
WHY JOIN US?
- Provide up-to-date operational status of all vessels.
- Coordinate with all relevant parties pertaining to defect and deficiencies for updates.
- Manage vessel’s certification requirements, inclusive of the renewal of certificates & support for vessel’s name/flag change requirement, Ship Radio Station License, Certificate of Insurance, shore based maintenance certificate etc
- Maintain companies OVMSA, attend and oversees OVID etc. inspections and ensure timely close outs.
- Coordinating with Technical Department on maintenance schedules.
- Promulgating of Sailing instructions, operations plan, monitoring of all projects’ schedules, reports, certificates etc (daily reports, defects, certification).
- PIC for any client’s survey and coordinate with relevant departments to close out the findings in the punch list before deployment.
- Coordinate, advise and follow up on all maritime related incidents.
- Assist with investigating navigational accidents/incidents and eliminate identified deficiencies.
- Review and update Operations SOP when required.
- Manage shipboard operations and providing guidance to the crew on operations related matters
- Support the organization’s ISM Safety Management Systems and ISO Quality Management Systems and subsequent certification and documentation.
- All other duties as requested by Management.
- Preferably Master Mariner or Deck Officer Certificate of Competency with sound marine and nautical knowledge.
- At least 5 years of experience within the Marine or oil & gas industry would be preferable in a senior ranking position, including relevant working experience in QHSSE management systems.
- Accident and Incident Investigation.
- Experienced team leader in managing operations teams
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
We are continually looking for people that will join the dynamic, offshore world of Vallianz and contribute to the realization of its vision to be recognized as a world-class provider company in the offshore marine industry.
If you are interested in working at Vallianz, please send your resume via e-mail to [email protected]
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada7 Mei 2020 @ 11:21 am