Casco Products Corporation was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
In September 2014, Casco Products was acquired by Amphenol Corporation.
As a multi-billion-dollar Fortune 500 company, Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Founded in 1932, Amphenol designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, interconnect systems, antennas, sensors and sensor-based products and coaxial and high-speed specialty cable.
The primary end markets for the Company’s products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
As part of Amphenol’s Sensor Technology Group, Casco is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered data connectivity, power interconnect and sensor products for the global automotive market. With global sales to almost all OEMs & Tiers and more than more than 1,200 employees worldwide, Casco has a proven track record of providing its automotive customers with world-class innovative technical product solutions. As an established international company with start-up energy and production facilities on five continents, Casco can offer customers local production and logistic services suited to their needs.
Always in pursuit of new technologies and product opportunities, Casco has continued to expand its product line year after year, positioning the company as a dominant player in the OEM and aftermarket industry. With a large customer base and exciting product portfolio, Casco is well suited for further growth and is prepared to confront the challenges facing the automotive industry today and in the future.
We currently open a chance for our upcoming projects as details below;
Responsible for working in a group environment in supports the manufacturing in daily maintenance to ensure the machine running smoothly.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing for equipment control and maintenance
- Good English skills
- Familiar with 6S and lean manufacturing methodologies
- Have experience in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Have knowledge about IATF 16949 as well as 14001.
- Team-oriented, flexible with strong leadership skills.
- Structured method of operation, self-dependent with an ability to work well under pressure and given deadlines.
- Independent, motivated, with a strong sense of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure the delivery of the business needs by performing effective troubleshooting.
- Establish & implement maintenance plan of equipment, fixture and tooling and planned preventive maintenance routines.
- Maximize the use of production equipment.
- Supporting production activities to ensure all the machines run smoothly.
- Responsible for production plan execution and productivity goals achievement.
- Ensure maintenance cover for production areas is provided.
- Equipment repair, fixture design and equipment debugging/trouble shooting.
- Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
- Other related tasks assigned.
If you are the one we are looking for, feel free to drop your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be interviewed.